Παρασκευή 25 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

I love to scrap!

Nice to find you again! Finally I found time to finish my second scrapbooking layout which is also my participation to the Get Creative challenge of this month. In this try I experiment myself by trying some new technics. It was a color challenge so we were limited in the use of three colors, grey, blue and white. 

So, take a look on what i made...


I distressed the border of the canson paper, I made a mask on my own to give this print on the left bottom of the layout and I used sponge to make the texture of the sky on the right bottom. The cloud, balloon and owl details are from fimo and I made them on my own. 

I hope you like it! I am looking forward for your comments! Thanks for watching! :)

5 σχόλια:

  1. Γεμάτη από αγάπη η όμορφη καρτούλα σου!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Πανέμορφη η σύνθεσή σου!!! Καλή επιτυχία

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Πόλύ όμορφη η συνθεσή σου,σου εύχομαι καλή επιτυχία!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Crislia this is a lovely layout full of textures!
    I love it! thank you so much for playing along!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Χαιρομαι πολυ που ακουω τα θετικα σας σχολια γιατι ειναι μολις η δευτερη μου προσπαθεια σε layout! Σας ευχαριστω πολυ! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Your comments make me happy! =)