Τετάρτη 19 Ιανουαρίου 2011

My Fimo Passion !!

Hey!! Here we are again!! Today I have some free time in job so I don't want to lose the chance to show you some of the earrings that I made. I used again Fimo Light (and yes from the same package...it seems that will never end!!! hahaha!!), acrylic color to paint them and finish them with varnish for extra glow. A cute detail is a small rhinestone that sparkles with the touch of light.

Some yummie delicious cupcakes.....


After every rainy day, comes the rainbow...     
       
   

Two little white sheep....


Always as a couple...Micky and Minnie.....


Hello to you Kitty...too!!!


Look like Winnie...


...and flowers, what else?



This is just a first try but I think a give it a good try, don't you? =)

2 σχόλια:

  1. Είσαι φοβερή!!Όλα είναι τέλεια,αλλά ξεχώρισα λίγο περισσότερο τα προβατάκια και τα αρκουδάκια!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. =) Δεν ξερω αν μπορεις να καταλαβεις το μεγεθος τους απο την φωτο Ειρηνη, αλλα σκεψου οτι ειναι σκουλαρικακια για τρυπημενο αυτι!! Σιγουρα ομως ξερεις οτι οσο πιο μικρο ειναι το αντικειμενο τοσο πιο μεγαλη αφοσιωση χρειαζεται!! Ξεκινησα τυχαια να ασχολουμαι και πλεον εχω πορωθει!!χεχε!! Περιμενω με χαρα και δικες σου προτασεις για δημιουργιες!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Your comments make me happy! =)