Σάββατο 15 Ιανουαρίου 2011

My Clay Passion!

On December I bought a polymer clay, Fimo Light, in order to make a cute figure to give it to my boyfriend for our anniversary (I hope to upload this one also, soon!). The figure was small so I used less than the half package of the clay. I tried to think what else can I do with it and I started to look on the Internet for picking up some ideas. Two constructions draw my attention, clay earrings and polymer clay pendants. I tried both of them with great success!!! Below is just a taste of the pendants that I make!




For this one I used Fimo light in white color. I leave it to dry and then I painted with acrylic paints. After that I used a varnish for extra glow! In angel's feather I put some glitter and on her hair clip a mini rhinestone! To decorate my pendant I used a leather flower in brown color and a small pearl for keeping the balance on the left side!

I hope you like it! I am waiting for your comments!! :)


PS: I don't claim that I own the idea for this item. I saw it on a website and create it just for fun!

3 σχόλια:

  1. Με το δεξί! Καλώς μας ήρθες στην blogογειτονιά μας και καλές δημιουργίες σου εύχομαι! Πολύ χαριτωμένο αυτό που έφτιαξες! Μπράβο σου!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Crislia είναι τοοοοοοόσο γλυκό!!!Μπράβο σου!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Your comments make me happy! =)